Terms of Service
Last updated: May 25, 2020
By accessing the website at https://sushimurasaki.uketoly.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- "we" "our" and "us" means or refers to Sushi Murasaki.
- "you" and "your" means an end user who placing orders from us as the customer.
- "Items" means the menu items which you sell.
2. About Uketoly Platform
The Uketoly platform provides order page to the restaurants and allow you to order items for takeaway. you will be required to collect your Items directly from the Restaurant at the location specified in the order page.
The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Items is between you and the Restaurant that you place your Order with and Uketoly will conclude the order process of Items on behalf of, and as commercial agent for, the Restaurants in all cases.
3. Charges and PaymentIf you pay by credit or debit card, you may be required to show the card to us at the time of pick-up as proof of identification.
If you wish to cancel an order, you need to contact to us where you ordered. You will be charged partial or full price for the Items depends on the restaurant already processed your order.
We may notify you that an order has been cancelled at any time. You will be refunded for any orders cancelled by the restaurant, and the restaurant will refund you for any payment already made using the same method you used to pay for your order.
We will advise you should any food be out of stock and give you a call. At this point you can cancel your order if you wish.
5. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Uketoly's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Uketoly's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Uketoly at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Uketoly's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Uketoly makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Uketoly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Uketoly or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Uketoly's website, even if Uketoly or a Uketoly authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Uketoly's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Uketoly does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Uketoly may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Uketoly does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Uketoly has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Uketoly of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Uketoly reserves these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Continued use of the Uketoly Platform after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.